We are pleased to announce the first batch of speakers for RVAsec 12! Secure your ticket as prices increase on April 30.
While there are still more speakers to announce and the exact schedule is still coming, head over to https://rvasec2023.sched.com/directory/speakers to read more about each speaker and talk abstracts!
- Andy Ellis – Keynote
- Paul Asadoorian – Keynote
- Adrian Amos – I <3 my password
- Allen Jenkins – “Use your words” – to build an Information Security Program and fight Cyber Crime!
- Amelia Szczuchniak – Why You Can’t Call the Police
- Andrea Matwyshyn – Cybernation: The FUD, Facts, and Future of Software Liability and Security
- Andrew Hendela – Software Bills of Behaviors: Why SBOMs aren’t enough
- Andrew Skatoff – Maturing your Threat Hunting Operations
- Brendan O’Leary – Shakespeare, Bacon, and the NSA
- Colin Estep – Insiders packing their bags with your data
- Dan Han – Beyond the pandemic: How the pandemic shaped organizations and their security architecture
- David girvin – Hacking your Job? Trying to cheat at life with ChatGPT
- Denis Mandich – Quantum Cybersecurity
- Drew Schmitt – Ransomware Rebranding … So Hot Right Now!
- Dwayne McDaniel – Who Goes There? Actively Detecting Intruders With Cyber Deception Tools
- Fletcher Davis – Context Matters: Tailoring Tradecraft to the Operational Environment
- Ian MacRae – The state of NIST/CMMC compliance today
- Jason Wonn – Corporate Dungeon Master: How to Lead Cyber Games at Work
- Josh Cigna – Everything you never knew you wanted to know about Passkeys
- Kate Collins – This is the Way: A New Leadership Creed for Info-Sec professionals
- Kenneth Broderick – Hunting for Evidence of Data Exfiltration: Dark Web, Digital Forensics, and Log Analysis
- Mark Arnold – TOP 5 CISO FINDINGS OF 2022
- Qasim Ijaz – Feature or a Vulnerability? Tale of an Active Directory Pentest
- Rick Lull – Network 201: A Tour Through Network Security
- Scott Small – Adversary TTP Evolution & the Value of TTP Intelligence
- Luke McOmie – “A programmatic approach to enterprise security” OR “How to not waste your security budget on sh!7 that doesn’t matter!”
- Kevin Massey – Heap Exploitation from First Principles
Stay tuned for some additional speaker announcements coming soon!
We have a new layout this year with multiple tracks. Given some space requirements the exact schedule and room assignment will be more in flux than prior years at RVAsec. More details to come very soon!
And if you haven’t got your ticket yet, the time to do so is now! Prices go up in 11 days!
You can get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rvasec-2023-security-conference-tickets-411449104347