We have finally recovered from RVAsec and wanted to bring you a quick recap! We had over 450 attendees for this year and it was great to see everyone back in person!
What we were thrilled to bring you:
- Awesome keynote by Chris Tignor.
- Great speakers with great topics!
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks sponsored by Segra and World Wide Technology.
- Amazing badge from Hack.RVA.
- Capture The Flag sponsored by SafeBreach & run by MetaCTF.
- After party with live music on Thursday sponsored by Risk Based Security and GuidePoint Security.
- Post-con reception sponsored by Corelight with beverages (and more food) on Friday.
- Awesome dinner for our speakers sponsored by Armis.
- Wifi Sponsored by AIS Network.
Thank you to everyone that took the time to provide us feedback. We worked long and hard for several months to ensure that we are able to provide the safest conference possible and follow CDC and Virginia COVID recommendations. We are pleased to report that while we were able to deliver that, in order to make that happen we modified the event from previous years. We are very hopeful that we can get back to a “normal” RVAsec in 2022.
What to expect in the coming weeks:
- Videos will be posted to the RVAsec YouTube channel.
- CFP and Ticket sales will open for RVAsec 11
Thanks again to all our our speakers, sponsors and volunteers!
Next year, RVAsec will be June 8-9, 2022 at the Omni Hotel Richmond.
See you next year.
Jake and Chris