RVAsec is the first Richmond, Virginia, security convention to bring top speakers to the mid-atlantic region. The conference will be held at The Omni on Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17 2022. There will be no training classes this year.
What to expect at RVAsec from 2022:
- Awesome keynotes by Dorsey Levens and the Richmond FBI
- Great speakers with great topics! Check out the schedule on Sched!
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks sponsored by Assura.
- Amazing badge from Hack.RVA (if you registered in time! i.e., you don’t have a late ticket)
- RVAsec bag stuffed with great swag! (** if they arrive **)
- Capture The Flag sponsored by SafeBreach – run by MetaCTF.
- RVAsec t-shirt (** if they arrive **)
- Afterparty on Thursday sponsored by GuidePoint Security and Sumo Logic (make sure you register!)
- Post-con reception sponsored by Corelight with adult beverages (and more food) on Friday
- Awesome dinner for our speakers sponsored by Tanium.
- RVAsec Expo with vendors exhibiting and supporting our community
- Wifi Sponsored by Infolock
- Passport for prizes with tons of great items:
- Two “Mystery Bags” provided by RVAsec
- $100 Gas Card provided by Abnormal Security
- $100 Amazon Gift Card provided by Arctic Wolf
- Drone provided by Assura
- Whiskey Decanter & 2 Whiskey Glasses provided by Cisco
- Bose Speaker provided by Corelight
- $100 Gas Card provided by Exabeam
- $100 Gift Card provided by Red Canary
- Razer Naga Trinity Gaming Mouse provided by Risk Based Security
- $100 Amazon Gift Card provided by SafeBreach
- Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Speaker provided by SentinelOne
- $100 Visa Gift Card provided by Syscom
- Herschel Duffle Bag provided by Tanium
- Ranger Solo Stove Fire Pit & Beyond provided by Tenable
- $100 Amazon Gift Card provided by Tidal Cyber
- $100 Nike Gift Card provided by Varonis
- $100 Longoven Gift Card in SA provided by Crowdstrike
- $100 Gift Card provided by Check Point
- Yeti Cooler – Hopper provided by Winslow Technology Group
Details for RVAsec:
Omni Richmond Hotel
100 S 12th St, Richmond, VA 23219
Hotel Guests: All overnight guests will be able to valet at the reduced rate of $10 per day.
Day Parking/Self-Parking: There are several self-pay parking garages within a four block radius of the hotel. Please note that parking costs are on your own. View this PDF for more information: https://va1tourismsummit.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Omni-Richmond-Parking-Deck-Options-2020-1.pdf