RVAsec is the first Richmond, Virginia, security convention to bring top speakers to the mid-atlantic region. The conference will be held on RVAsec 2020 will be held at the Altria Theater on Wednesday, October 14 and Thursday, October 15 2020. There will be no training classes this year.
What to expect at RVAsec:
- Awesome keynotes by Paul Asadoorian and TBD.
- Great speakers with great topics!
- Sponsored breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks
- Amazing badge from Hack.RVA sponsored by TBD (if you registered in time! i.e., you don’t have a late ticket)
- RVAsec bag sponsored by TBD stuffed with great swag!
- Capture The Flag sponsored by TBD
- RVAsec t-shirt
- Post-con reception with adult beverages (and more food) on Thursday
- After party on Thursday location sponsored by Risk Based Security and Guide Point (make sure you register!)
- Awesome dinner and brewery tour for our speakers
- RVAsec Expo with vendors exhibiting and supporting our community
- Wifi Sponsored by TBD
- Passport for prizes with tons of great items
Details for RVAsec:
6 N Laurel St, Richmond, VA 23220
Parking details are being worked on currently and more Information will be provided closer to the event. The event timing this year is when VCU is in session, so attendees need to plan accordingly (car pool, Uber, etc).
The conference is two full days, which includes breakfast & lunch, breaks and after event activities. Breakfast and check-in start at 8 AM with the first talks at 9 AM each day.
– Parking deck and the building both open at 7:30 AM
RVAsec Announce Signup