RVAsec continuously looks for ways to improve the conference each year. Yes, change is good!
We have reserved a block of rooms at the brand new Graduate Richmond for out of town guests or anyone that would prefer to stay downtown. The rate is $139/night (which does NOT include parking).
You can either book online or call the hotel.
When you call (413-821-3323) the hotel please tell mention the block “RVAsec” to get the special rate.
The Graduate will be a brand new hotel (it is not even open yet!) closer to the conference location.
Located in Downtown Richmond, the Graduate Richmond is within walking distance to many unique dining options, theaters, museums, the James River, and historic Broad Street andMonument Avenue.
- Come on up to the Byrd House – our 16th floor roof-top bar serving light fare and spectacular views of the James River and city of Richmond
- Grab a bite and spirits in Brookfield, our lobby café and lounge
- Take a dip in our 16th floor roof-top seasonal outdoor pool
- Work it out in our 24-hour fitness center located on our 2nd floor
- Complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius, based on availability
- Complimentary bicycle rental for cruising the town
- Room Amenities: Flat Screen HDTV, free Wi-Fi, local and long distance calls in the continental U.S., refrigerator, safe, triple sheeting, docking station, single serve coffee maker, iron w/board, hairdryer, Malin & Goetz Toiletries and working desks.
- Valet only parking is available for $22.00 per vehicle per night with in/out privileges.
301 West Franklin Street
Richmond, Virginia 23220
View Larger Map
The hotel is still working to get the group setup in their system and hopes to have it done shortly. Once available we will update the hotel page with the information to make a reservation.
Make sure you check out information on getting to the conference.