We are pleased to announce we are offering the SANS MGT432 class called Information Security for Business Executives. The class will be taught by Charles (Chip) Greene, and held on Thursday, May 30th before the conference. The class will be offered at a discounted cost of $600.
This is a one day version of Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials Class. Designed for InfoSec Managers, Directors, and Senior Leaders (VPs, COO, CEO) looking to learn the fundamentals of information security at a 30,000 foot view.
Just a few of the main topics are as follows:
- How to understand what the security folks are trying to tell you
- The Four Phases of Security Tasks
- Cryptography, Wireless and Software Security
- Managing Vulnerability Situational Awareness
- Awareness/Training and Privacy
- Incident Response
- Response BCP/DR/Crisis Management
- Securing Virtualized Environments
For more information on the class and the instructor, or to register, please see: http://rvasec.com/infosecforbusiness/