CFP deadline is Friday, February 14th, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern!
June 5-6th, 2013
Richmond, VA, on the Virginia Commonwealth University campus
RVAsec is a Richmond, VA based security convention that brings top industry speakers to the midatlantic region. In its second year, RVAsec 2013 attracted 265 security professionals from across the country. For 2014, the conference is a two day and dual-track format, with a mixed focus on technical and management/business presentations.
All talks must be 55 minutes in length, and submissions will need to select from one of two tracks:
The following types of presentations will not be accepted:
- Sales or marketing for companies or products
- CFP submissions from in-house or agency PR/marketing professionals
- Talks which do not offer new insight or perspective
RVAsec will hold no copyright on presentation content, but all speakers will be required to provide approval to post slides and video recordings of the talk on the RVAsec or other web sites.
- Free admission to RVAsec
- Invitation to the RVAsec speaker party
- RVAsec T-shirt, badge & attendee swag bag
- One 50% off pass for a friend or co-worker
- Fame and glory, internet style!
- Opportunity to be the recipient of the RVAsec “STFU” sign
RVAsec has a limited travel budget, but speakers who request travel
assistance may be eligible for:
- Travel allotment up to $300
- 3 nights hotel at the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown
If you are interested in running a training class on June 4th, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
1) Title Of Class
2) Overview of Class
4) Instructor Bio
5) Class Size
6) Student Prerequisites:
7) Proposed Cost / Amount Required Per Student: