CFP deadline is August 31st, 2021 at 11:59 PM Eastern
RVAsec November 4-5, 2021 – Richmond, VA, at The Omni.
RVAsec is a Richmond, VA based security convention that brings top industry speakers to the Mid-Atlantic region. In its eighth year, RVAsec 2019 attracted over 750 security professionals from across the country. There was no conference in 2020. For 2021, the conference is a two day and three track format, with a mixed focus on technical and management/business presentations.
All talks must be 50 minutes in length, and submissions will need to select from one of three tracks:
The following types of presentations will not be accepted:
- Sales or marketing for companies or products
- CFP submissions from in-house or agency PR/marketing professionals
- Talks which do not offer new insight or perspective
RVAsec will hold no copyright on presentation content, but all speakers will be required to provide approval to post slides and video recordings of the talk on the RVAsec or other web sites.
- Free admission to RVAsec
- Invitation to the RVAsec speaker dinner/party
- RVAsec T-shirt, badge & attendee swag bag
- One 50% off pass for a friend or co-worker
- Fame and glory, internet style!
- Opportunity to be the recipient of the RVAsec “STFU” sign
RVAsec has a limited travel budget, but speakers who request travel assistance may be eligible for:
- Travel allotment up to $300
- 3 nights hotel at the conference hotel
- 1 speaker per talk
- Must be approved
Please note that companies that fund their speaker’s travel will receive a free Associate Sponsorship Level.
RVAsec Announce Signup