CFP deadline is Friday, March 14th, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern!
June 4-5th, 2015
Richmond, VA, on the Virginia Commonwealth University campus
RVAsec is a Richmond, VA based security convention that brings top industry speakers to the midatlantic region. In its third year, RVAsec 2014 attracted 350 security professionals from across the country. For 2015, the conference is a two day and dual-track format, with a mixed focus on technical and management/business presentations.
All talks must be 55 minutes in length, and submissions will need to select from one of two tracks:
The following types of presentations will not be accepted:
- Sales or marketing for companies or products
- CFP submissions from in-house or agency PR/marketing professionals
- Talks which do not offer new insight or perspective
RVAsec will hold no copyright on presentation content, but all speakers will be required to provide approval to post slides and video recordings of the talk on the RVAsec or other web sites.
- Free admission to RVAsec
- Invitation to the RVAsec speaker dinner/party
- RVAsec T-shirt, badge & attendee swag bag
- One 50% off pass for a friend or co-worker
- Fame and glory, internet style!
- Opportunity to be the recipient of the RVAsec “STFU” sign
RVAsec has a limited travel budget, but speakers who request travel
assistance may be eligible for:
- Travel allotment up to $300
- 3 nights hotel at the Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown
If you are interested in running a training class on June 3rd, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Title Of Class
2) Overview of Class (enough details that we can properly understand what students will learn!)
3) Instructor Name
4) Instructor Bio
5) Desired Class Size
6) Student Prerequisites:
7) Proposed Cost / Amount Required Per Student:
RVAsec Announce Signup